Cuvira - Blooming pattern taken from the interior details of a mosque’s dome.
Mayasa - A geometric take on cell division, meiosis.
Loseta - Beautiful European tiles called ‘Loseta’ in Spanish.
Kaledo - Symmetrical Kaleidoscopic pattern and Kumiko ornament.
Colours: Dark Grey, Light Grey
* Product’s colour may slightly vary from the pictures.
Ranging from 85 to 95 (L) x 85 (W) x 9mm (H)
* Please allow 1-5mm difference due to fabrication limitations.
Included in a set:
1. A set of 4 coasters
2. A complimentary standee
1. Daily, let dry and best to use the standee after usage. Do not put it in the dishwasher and do not submerge in water.
2. Even though this product is strong, they can still chip, crack or break. Please handle it with care.
3. Diatom is not stain proof. But if accidents happen like food or coloured drink spill, immediately clean the surface by hand under running water and let it dry.
4. When this product is not perfect to be a coaster or trivet anymore, sand using sanding paper, place in a tea or herb filter pouch (or anything similar) and place in wardrobe, shoe rack, etc to be repurposed as a dehumidification and deodorant agent.