Flip Book 2021
A product that incites a family ‘to bond’
The Ramadan Flip Book is a 30-page standing book for 30 days of different things everyday! It is designed to help parents teach their kids about Ramadan and other beneficial Islamic values through the stories and activities. Rather than kids feeling burdened by a month of fasting, why not make the holy month even more exciting by encouraging them to listen, learn, apply and get rewarded!
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are THREE pages with typos and they are explained with photos, please swipe.
Suggestions of usage:
1.It will be great for parents to read through the content before Ramadan starts and prepare complementary materials for their daily tasks.
2. Parents are encouraged to flip day by day, and get the kids to carry out their daily ‘good deeds’. Each child should have their own Ramadan journey map and stickers will be given when they have completed the task.
3. The sticker is only a small token from us. Parents can always prepare for more rewards!
4. At the end of Ramadan, it is best if this product is kept and reused for next year, or for another sibling!
Included in a set:
1. A 30-page flip book that comes with Dua For Fasting & Dua For Breaking Fast (in Bahasa Malaysia and English)
2. Each page contains
- A Jawi alphabet
- 3 or 4 names of Asmaul Husna
- A ‘good deed’ task for the day
- A short story that can be general knowledge or Prophet related.
3. A personal Ramadan journey map with stickers. Both can be kept in the flip book slot.
Adab: Because this product contains Asmaul Husna (Names of Allah SWT), be sure to not place it where it can be stepped over.
Calendar - 320 x 260mm board with 225 x 170mm pages
Map - 320 x 260mm
Sticker - 155 x 225 mm